At the core of a prominent F500 retailer thrives a vision that goes beyond the conventional boundaries of customer transactions. The ambition is not just focused on sales, but creating unique, personalized shopping experiences for their high-end customers. With a commitment to excellence, they ventured on a mission to refine their real-time decision (RTD) system. They sought to transform an outdated, slow, and costly third-party system into a powerhouse of efficiency and precision that could seamlessly deliver personalized offers to three million esteemed customers.
As experts in digital transformation, we devised and executed an advanced, in-house RTD system meticulously designed to cater to the brand's specific needs. This new system, while eliminating dependency on third-party vendors, offered an Agile approach to delivering targeted offers to their esteemed 3 million customers. Our innovative RTD hub integrated seamlessly with the brand’s internal frameworks, reimagining the way our client connects with their customers, making every interaction more meaningful and efficient.
As a result, the client is expected to achieve:
faster solution time-to-market
maintenance cost savings
A F500 retail client faced challenges regarding an outdated RTD (real time decision) system, which was not only slow in processing targeted offers due to a sub optimized third-party vendor system (provided by Red Point), but also cost the company $5.4 million annually to maintain. Their objective was to replace the costly RTD with a more efficient system capable of seamlessly delivering targeted personalized offers to 3 million high-end customers. The use of this inefficient system, resulted in:
- Elevated licensing and upkeep costs due to third-party dependencies for the RTD system
- Reduced customer satisfaction due to inaccurate and inconsistent assignment and allocation of offers
- Prolonged system processing time hindering customers seeking quicker shopping experiences
Nisum crafted and deployed a cutting-edge, in-house RTD system tailored to the client's needs, prioritizing a robust feature set, cost-effective deployment, and unparalleled quality. The new system provides personalized and targeted offers to customers and transitions the client away from their costly Red Point RTD. The new centralized RTD system integrates with the client’s internal systems allowing for greater speed, efficiency, and resulted in:
- Reduced licensing fees and maintenance costs saving the client $5.4MM annually by using an in-house system that does not depend on third-party vendors
- Enhanced customer experience by easily assigning targeted offers and enabling customers to apply promos repeatedly throughout the day without the promo code disappearing from the “earn and reward” page
- Accelerated system processing time supporting customers seeking faster and more personalized shopping experiences
Let's unlock similar success for your business! Contact us today, and let's explore innovative solutions to transform your customer's shopping experiences.