Nisum upgraded the clients tech stack and abandoned shopping cart messaging system to increase cart conversions.
Upgrades to the tech stack and messaging system ensured abandoned shopping cart follow up emails were successfully sent, which led to:
A continued increase in annual revenue from online sales
Higher conversion rates and fewer abandoned shopping carts
A Fortune 500 mega retailer's tech stack was having processing issues with their abandoned digital shopping cart messaging system that followed up with customers who left the eCommerce site with unpurchased items in their shopping
- Scheduled emails terminating because of exceptions from dependent systems, such as:
- Catalog system not processing bags with products that were out of stock
- Profile system not responding if information was missing
- Loss of revenue from non-converted abandoned digital shopping carts
Nisum upgraded the client’s tech stack with additional logging to identify real-time problems and upgraded the abandoned shopping cart messaging system to a Spring system, resulting in:
- Scheduled follow up emails being sent on time, due to:
- The Spring system being able to process exceptions with the dependent system
- Logging identified system issues in real-time preventing send delays and terminations
- Increased conversion rate of abandoned digital shopping carts by customers returning to their carts via follow up messages
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.