Nisum executed an on-prem to cloud migration for the client's order management system.
Migrating the client’s OMS to the cloud decreased order processing times and eliminated the costs associated with:
A Fortune 500 retail client had an on-premises (on-prem) OMS infrastructure that was severely limiting order processing capacity of all eCommerce channels, leading to:
- Customers cancelling orders due to extended processing times
- Losing sales opportunities from not selling on third party marketplaces
- Increasing processing capacity of the on-prem infrastructure, which raises data center costs by:
- Purchasing additional hardware
- Hiring additional employees to maintain larger data centers
Nisum migrated the client’s OMS to the cloud with containerization, allowing for business components to be separated as micro-services within an event-driven architecture, which resulted in:
- Decreased infrastructure costs by eliminating data center maintenance costs
- Increased processing capacity from scalability of cloud computing
- Projected increase in business by making third party marketplace sales possible with increased processing capacity
- Increased customer satisfaction due to faster order processing times
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.